Dear Parents, March School Holiday is just around the corner!
Some of you could have already started searching or even planning for some activities to occupy your kids' free time during this one week break, away from school. Well, maybe some are still clueless in looking for a suitable program for your kids to participate in.
WHY? HOW? WHAT? WHO? WHEN?
Have you ever experienced a situation where your child approaches you and out of curiosity, asks '' Why do Muslims have to Pray every day? Why do we fast during Ramadhan? Or why do we have to give alms or Zakaat?'' And many other related questions that may come from these young and innocent souls...
Parents' Responsibility To Educate
Dear brothers and sisters, as parents, it is your responsibility to answer to those curiosities and educate your little ones about Islam and the duties that are required of us as Muslims.
What if your kids could have a better understanding and solid initial exposure in Islam and the responsibilities of a Muslim in just 8 hours?
Yes! You read that right! In this knowledge-packed Fardhu 'Ain Bootcamp 2.0 which is crafted specially for kids between 7 to 12 years of age, your child will intensively learn the 5 Pillars Of Islam which is an obligatory knowledge for every Muslim.
What Will Be Covered During The Solid 8 Hours Fardhu 'Ain Bootcamp 2.0?
- Introduction to Islam and its history
- Knowing The 5 Pillars Of Islam in details:
2. Daily Obligatory Prayers (Inlcudes practical learning- wudhu', postures during prayers, recitation etc. )
Note: Students will get to practice what is being taught during Zuhur & Asar prayers on the day itself. The boys will be taught and explained on how to lead the prayers
3. Fasting & its rules
4. Alms giving (Zakaat)
5. Pilgrimage (Hajj)
- Purification (Thoharah)
- Stories of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- The different Angels and their duties
- The 6 Pillars Of Faith
- Daily supplications
- Participants will be actively participating in various group activities
- Interactive knowledge sharing session to promote strong interests in the topics covered
- Commencement dates :
15th March (Wednesday)
OR 16th March (Thursday)
(It will be a ONE FULL DAY programme, Choose ONE date only)
- Time & Duration: 9.00am to 5.00pm (8 hours)
- Age group: 7 to 12 years old
- Fee: $95.00 per child or $90.00/child (if signed up with one or more participants)
- Language of instruction: English
- Venue: Blk 483 Pasir Ris Drive 4 #B1-477 Singapore 510483 - Getting there
- Teacher: Ustazah Nur Farhana (Read more)
How Will My Child Benefit From Fardhu 'Ain Bootcamp 2.0?
1. Strong head-start in understanding Islam as a religion
2. Clearer understanding on their responsibilities as Muslims
3. Get their doubts and curiosity about 5 Pillars Of Islam cleared
4. Gain more confidence when performing Solat alone or when leading a prayer
5. Strengthens their inner character and leadership skills
6. Stimulates their interests and appreciation in Islamic education
7. In Shaa Allah, moulds them into righteous children and responsible individual towards the Ummah
So, if you are keen to let your child experience a unique learning platform through Fardhu 'Ain Bootcamp 2.0 while gaining ample
valuable knowledge and of course have loads of fun, click on the blue button below to start registering.
For further enquiries, feel free to SMS, CALL or WhatApp us
@ 9199 0479 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.