Young Muslims Bootcamp
Dear Parents, have you got any plans for your little ones during the upcoming March School Holiday? Looking for some beneficial programs or activities for your kids to participate in? Look no further! This might be something you won't wanna miss!
WHY? HOW? WHAT? WHO? WHEN?
Did it ever occur to you when one day, your child decides to be curious
and asks who is Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), what he did in the past, what is the significance of Al-Isra' Wal-Mi'raj and who were the ones governing and managing the Muslims upon the demise of Rasulullah (PBUH)?
Dear brothers and sisters, as parents, it is your responsibility to answer to those curiosities and share with your little ones on the stories of our Prophet and His close companions as there are many lessons to be learnt within those stories which they can emulate and practice in their daily lives.
Now, what if your child could go back in time to learn about our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the 4 Rightly-Guided Caliphs in the most exciting and fun way within just 8 hours?
Yes, you read that right! In this knowledge-packed Young Muslims Bootcamp which is crafted specially for kids between 8 to 12 years of age, not only will your child intensively learn and discover the lives, stories and characteristics of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the Four Rightly Guided Caliphs (Al-Khulafa' Al-Rashidun), they will get to participate in some interactive activities such as games, quizzes and group discussions prepared for them which will boost their thinking skills and curiosity. In Shaa Allah, this will make them appreciate and understand the History of Islam, how our religion managed to flourish and spread during that period and of course, many useful and informative takeaways which they will bring back home.
What exactly will be covered during the solid 8 hours Young Muslims Bootcamp?
Bootcamp Outline & Contents
- History Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): His Family, Life & Death
- Characteristics of Prophet Muhammad, his Sunnah & teachings
- Stories related to Prophet Muhammad and the lessons to be learnt
- *Significance of The Miraculous Night Journey: Isra' and Mi'raj
- Introduction to the 4 Caliphs - Abu Bakr As-Siddiq,
Umar Ibn Al-Khattab, Uthman Ibn Affan and Ali Bin Abi Talib,
may Allah be pleased with them
- The relationships between the 4 Caliphs
and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- The main events of the rules of the 4 Caliphs
- The main achievements of the 4 Caliphs
- Their significance as examples of leadership
- Participants will be actively participating in various group activities
- Interactive knowledge sharing session to promote strong interests
in the topics covered
What Will Your Child Gain Out Of This Bootcamp?
1. Strong head-start in knowing the History of Islam
2. Better understanding on who is Muhammad SAW, what
were his roles as the Messenger of Allah
3. Clearer picture on the 4 Great Caliphs, how their existence
left a significant impact on Islam
4. Strengthens their inner character and leadership skills
5. Stimulates their interests and appreciation in Islamic education
6. In Shaa Allah, moulds them into a good and responsible Muslim in future.
So, if you are keen to let your child experience a unique learning platform through Young Muslims Bootcamp while gaining ample valuable knowledge and of course have fun, click on the blue button below to start registering.
For further enquiries, feel free to contact us directly
@ 9199 0479 or email us at email@example.com.