About The Bootcamp
Assalammu'alaikum, Dear Parents! In the blink of an eye, here we are, approaching the long awaited September School Holiday for your little ones! :)
Alhamdulillah, we have received numerous requests and some feedback to organize the Bootcamp once again! However, this time around, we decided to focus more on the practical as well as theory of the obligatory prayers which we feel is a very important part of learning the beautiful religion, which is Islam.
When Do I Start Teaching My Kids To Pray?
The best time to inculcate the habit of praying is when they are still young. This is the time where it is easier to impart some knowledge with regards to prayers and to discipline your child. Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) said: “Teach your children to pray when they are seven years old, and smack them (lightly) if they do not pray when they are 10 years old, and separate them in their beds.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Irwa’ (247).
The above Hadith clearly highlights the importance of imparting the knowledge of prayers to your offsprings at a certain stage of their life.
Getting started in educating your child? Let's Go!
''Ummi, Abi, Why Must I Pray? ''
There goes the ''Bonus question'' popped by your little ones. These innocent souls can be curious at times. It is definitely your responsibility as parents to answer to those questions appropriately, at the same time stimulate their interest in knowing more about it and ultimately putting it into practice. We understand it can be challenging at times. In this situation, patience is the Key.
What if your kids could have a better understanding and solid initial exposure about Salah (prayers) in just 8 Hours?
Yes! You read that right! In this Fun-filled and Knowledge-packed Solat Intensive Bootcamp which is crafted specially for kids between 8 to 13 years of age, your child will intensively learn in-depth about Prayers and the rules of performing it the right way according to the teachings of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) through interactive session, theory, practical and activities.
What exactly will be covered during the solid 8 hours Solat Intensive Bootcamp?
Bootcamp Outline & Contents
- History of Why Muslims must pray
- Prayers as the Pillar of Islam
- The importance and benefits of praying
- Pre-requisites of praying
- The different types of Solat and its purpose
- Purification (Thoharah)
- Performing ablution (Wudhu') step-by-step, with supplications
- Finding the Qiblah using a compass - practical session
- Difference between Azan and Iqamah - the meanings behind every word
- The positions in congregational prayers (praying in Jemaah) - muslimin & muslimah
- Step-by-step movements and postures in a prayer- Instructor will point out and correct wrong postures
- The verbal & physical elements in Solat (ruku', sujood, standing etc.) with practice
- Do's and Dont's in Solat
- Going through Surah Al-Fateha in details - the significance of this Surah in a prayer, proper recitation & its meanings
- Simple Wirid & Dhikr after prayers
- Intensive Practical session on performing Solat
- About being an Imam or Makmum
- The punishments in the world and hereafter for abandoning prayers
- Q&A session on Solat-related issues
- Storytelling sessions with valuable takeaways
- Lesson on the importance of portraying good Akhlaq
- Participants will be actively participating in various group activities and quizzes
- Interactive knowledge sharing session to promote strong interests
in the topics covered
- First-hand experience of praying in a mosque as a Jemaah
- Commencement dates : (It will be a One Full Day Programme, Choose only ONE date)
- 5th December 2019 Thursday (7 seats left)
- Time & Duration: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm (8 hours)
- Age group: 7 to 12 years old
- Fee: $95.00 per child (inclusive of materials and registration fees) or $90.00 per child if registered with one or more participants
- Language of instruction: English
- Venue: Wisma Indah, 448 Changi Road (Next to Masjid Kassim) Nearest MRT: Kembangan
- Teachers: Ustazah Nur Farhana (Read more)
- ** Breaks will be given in between the program
- ** Lunch & refreshments will be provided
- ** Participants will do their Zuhur & Asar prayers in Jemaah at the same venue
What Will Your Child Gain Out Of This Bootcamp?
1. Strong head-start in understanding the concept of Solat
2. Clearer understanding on their responsibilities as Muslims
3. Get every movement and posture during prayers sharpened and improved
4. Gain more confidence when performing Solat alone or when leading a prayer
5. Strengthens their inner character and leadership skills
6. Stimulates their interests and appreciation in Islamic education
7. In Shaa Allah, moulds them into righteous children and responsible individual towards the Ummah
So, if you are keen to let your child experience a unique learning platform through Solat Intensive Bootcamp while gaining ample valuable knowledge and of course have loads of Fun, click on the ''Register Now'' button below to start registering.
For further enquiries, feel free to contact us directly
@ 9199 0479 or email us at email@example.com.
What Parents Have Said About Our Previous Bootcamps...
The best thing that we can give to our children is knowledge of Islam. It is the best education and the best means to fight ignorance and drive away evil. The Prophet (Pbuh) says in the following Ahâdîth:
Amr bin Sa’id or Sa’id bin Al-‘As t narrated that Allah’ Messenger (saws) said,
"A father gives his child nothing better than a good education." (Tirmidhi 4977 and Baihaqi)